• Graduation with a relevant university degree or proof of comparable knowledge
as well as expertise in Jewish studies and art history
• General management and leadership experience acquired in a museum
or equivalent institution as well as expertise in managing members of staff
• Sound knowledge of the subject area supervised by the museum
• Excellent knowledge of the international museum scene
• Proven exhibition and publication experience
• Presentation of a concept for the continuing strategic development
of the museum's work and its diverse tasks, such as permanent and temporary exhibitions,
collection conception and educational programmes
• High social competence and sociability in internal and external relations
• Good contacts to the Jewish Community in Vienna, especially to the IKG
• Understanding of public or private administrative units
• Strategic thinking in combination with strength in implementation
• Multilingualism (German, English, basic knowledge of Hebrew)
• Contacts / network with other Jewish museums
In order to increase the share of women in the applications for the position in question, they are particularly strongly encouraged to apply.
Please submit your application documents to www.jobs.leadershipservices.at by 30.06.2021 at the latest.
Dr. Gundi Wentner and Flora Kuras (+43 1 537 00-2536) from Deloitte Consulting GmbH will be happy to answer any questions you may have.