We are in search of individuals who are eager to contribute to our vision of transforming the City Museum Tel Aviv-Yafo into a captivating haven for all the city's residents. Our aim is to foster a space for meaningful interaction among residents, one that enriches the mind and acquaints visitors with the city's spirit and culture. We strongly value diverse perspectives and, as a result, we are interested in applicants from a wide range of professional, academic, and personal backgrounds.
- Demonstrated versatile teaching/guiding abilities with a wide range of visitor groups, both through frontal guidance, and more dialogue-oriented educational forums.
- Proven experience in the development of educational content.
- Enthusiasm for one or more of the following fields: history, art, literature, storytelling, activism, urban research, government and policy (civics), and more.
- An ability to offer a unique and personal perspective that vividly conveys the museum's extensive exhibitions.
- A genuine passion for education, a strong connection to the city of Tel Aviv-Jaffa, and the curiosity to help us establish a new museum.
Please send your resumes to the Education Coordinator, Alisa Veksler